Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Waiting on" Wednesday (#2)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Title - Stolen Night (Vampire Queen #2)
Author - Rebecca Maizel
Release Date - 29 January 2013 (Paperback)

Lenah Beaudonte should be dead. But having sacrificed herself to save another, she finds herself awakening with strange powers that are neither vampire nor human—and a new enemy on her trail. In her vampire life, Lenah had thought that being human was all she ever wanted; but the human heart suffers pain, heartbreak and loss.

With her new powers growing and the dark force of the Nex after her soul, Lenah faces a choice: between the mortal love of gorgeous Justin, whose passion fed her human soul, and taking a different path to become the mistress of her own destiny, wherever that may lead...


I know eBook and Kindle edition are available, however this is one book I can;t wait to buy. I think its been 2 years since Infinite Days was released and I read it straight away. I thoroughly enjoyed that book, and I hopefully this one will not disappoint. As it has been so long since I have read I will once again read and review it... So keep a look out for it!

Want to join in? Then head over to Jill@Breaking the Spine...
Are you taking part, then leave a me link and I pop over and see what your "Waiting On". 

4 comments:

  1. hope you get it soon . gr8 wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book has taken AGES to get here. Can't wait to read it. Great pick, Emma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the cover for this book! I wasn't a big fan of the first one though so I'm still unsure about whether or not I want to read this... I might just wait to read the reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for visiting Never Judge a Book by its Cover. I read and appreciate all your comments. I now reply to them so make sure you check back! And I will try and comment on your blogs in return.
My blog is now a award-free zone.I appreciate the thought but I do not have any time to spare for them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...